Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"Hello, it's been a while."

I've come to the realization that I, Rachel, have not posted anything new for quite sometime...It's not that it's not on my mind. I feel like I am constantly taking photos and coming up with ideas to blog, I just don't get around to finishing them.  SO without further ado, here is a look at some of the artistic endeavors that my hands have been creating over the past month.
These little babies are my most recent accomplishments. :)  They are teeny tiny.  About 1.5 inches.  I can see them as an addition to Hannah's Skaboot'ns Collection.

Fox catching snowflakes...Just a sketch.  I decided that this year, we are most definitely sending out Christmas cards. Handmade ones, with a photo or two of our little darling of course. 

A couple of my little alien "Peace on Earth" Christmas card sketches.

More sketches for Christmas cards.  I am also going to make  some to sell too! 

I'm also working on making price tags for all our goods displayed at upcoming craft fairs. It's a lot of fun!  

Something I made a month or so ago, but I am yet to find the right sized frame at a thrift store.  But once I do, keep an eye out at our etsy shop for its arrival! 

This is a cowl I made for my Momma.  She's a fourth grade teacher and wanted an orange and black cowl to wear on Spirit Days for the Tigers!  It took me a few attempts to get it just right.  The first try, I just wasn't crazy about it.  The second try, it was too short to wrap around twice, but third times a charm!

And, I leave you with this.  Cypress is growing like crazy.  She's going everywhere now!  Even now, she is crawling all over me!  I took this photo first thing in the morning about a week ago.  Suddenly she pulled herself up to standing position (on her tip toes)!  How did this happen so quickly?  She's pretty fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment