Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Three Years Old



My sons birthday was at the beginning of December. He turned three years old! time has flown and yet it seems like so long ago that I gave birth to him. I've had a blast watching him develop his own personality. Now I finally get why nearly all mothers say their kids are going to do great things. It's totally true in this case though. ;) This kid is going to do some amazing things! 

Here are a few quick facts about my newly three year olds personality.

He is a neat freak when it comes to his hands and face.
He loves all superheros. Iron Man, Capitan America, Batman, and Thor are his favorites.
Oatmeal with maple syrup is his favorite breakfast food.
Every morning he asks to get dressed and loves picking out his shirt.
He loves to wrestle with his dad and brother.
Orange, Pink, and Blue are his favorite colors.
He crawls into bed with us nearly every night at about four in the morning.
He is a realist, but has just begun to play pretend!
He asks to visit his family everyday.
Yo Gabba Gabba is his favorite TV show. He can't get enough of the dancing and singing!
His favorite song of the year was Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. His current favorite is Ho Hey by the Lumineers.
He is a rockstar at heart and enjoys rocking out on his guitar.
He loves tattoos and people who have them.
He thinks his little brother is the funniest person alive.


We made some ornaments for the birds! Its was his first time giving a gift he made mostly himself. He loved handing out the little bags to his family.

This is my favorite season of the year. I enjoy my time with family and looking out the window and hoping for snow. With all the festivities it's hard to keep on track with blogging. The celebrations are dying back down now and hopefully we will get into a normal routine for postings again! My family will be going to Florida in about three weeks! Be ready for a photo overload when we get back from that trip. Another day I'll have to show you all my new Skabootn's I got for Christmas this year! So exciting! But since I can't wait here is one of them!


Yeah that's a real seahorse.

Be sure to check out our shop on Etsy. We have a bunch of prices marked down to make way for some inventory revamp. 

Happy New Year!


- Hannah





1 comment:

  1. awww what a sweet looking boy! ho hey is my current fave too :)

    ReplyDelete