Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!

Today, my hubby turns 26!   When I think about the fact that we have been dating since he was 19! -that just makes it seem so much older!  For his birthday I gave him a toy spy camera from the 1950's or 60's.  It was pretty much love at first sight for him.  He has a collection of over 30 antique cameras, in which most of them work now since he's so handy dandy with fixing up cameras.  


It is extremely tiny!  Two inches across and about one and a half inches tall.  It came with a cute leather case that looks hand sewn AND it still has a roll of film in it!  It's so itty bitty, it's adorable.  

I also got him a tintype photograph from late 1800's.
Tomorrow we are going to really celebrate his birthday (my parents are watching Cypress for us so we can go on a date!)  I think I'm going to take him to Founders Brewing Co. in Grand Rapids.  Oh so good.

- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment