Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

What a Colorful Life!

Just thought I'd share a couple things that make my life a little brighter before we head into the weekend. Tomorrow we will be having a booth set up at Art in the Park in Holland, Michigan. Come and visit us! 

This is one of the best games I've ever experienced. It's called The Magnificent Race. I suggest finding the game and playing immediately! 

These are my proudest findings this week. I found 36 vintage coloring books from the 70s and early 80s for less than 50 cents a piece. Only one or two have a colored page, and very few have torn out of their binding. After loosing my coloring book collection two years ago to water mildew, I'm pretty excited to go to town in these. The illustrations are so beautifully detailed. 





Today's colorful harvest included watermelons!

I'm particularly excited about these tomatillos to add to our salsas. nom nom.

Last but not least, this is what I woke up to this morning. My oldest is with his grandparents for the weekend while we are at the art festival. We will miss him, but we are glad he gets to visit with more of his family. I'm sure he will come back spoiled as ever. With me doing all this preparation for the booths he deserves it.
I love these boys. 

Bring on the weekend!
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment